We know it gets cold in Canada and when summer comes we like to enjoy it, every second of it!
If you spend a lot of time in your backyard, WiFi can make your outdoor space that much better. After all, WiFi is what keeps us connected especially these days (work, keeping in touch, you name it) WiFi is our lifeline right now. But more than that, are the possibilities outdoor WiFi offers like streaming music or taking your work outside while working from home. Imagine having WiFi access to stream a movie from your garden, or work on your laptop straight from your patio.
Outdoor WiFi offers this and so much more. But, for the average home WiFi, there is only so far the signal can reach especially outside. The good news is, you can expand your wireless coverage to the patio, deck, or guest house with the outdoor WiFi solutions provided, installed, and maintained by Full Spectrum Computer Services.
Get Fast Internet Speeds Anywhere Outdoors
Get a reliable signal and fast internet speeds anywhere outdoors with a Full Spectrum Computer Services Wireless Access Point. Equipped with the latest AC wireless technology, this WAP offers faster network speeds than ever before. And since this WAP is IP55 rated, it can be placed outdoors without being compromised by rain, wind, or dust.
- Weather Resistant: this means you can have WiFi access to the backyard, pool, or guest house without worrying about the elements.
- Beamforming: automatically directs the wireless signal to maximize signal strength and minimize noise on every device.
- Built-in Switch: two-port 1Gbps switch enables easy connectivity to an adjacent device, such as an IP camera.
- PoE: no need to run DC power
- Wireless AC: get full support of the 802.11ac protocol, which provides you with the latest technology in WiFi speeds and avoids buffering.
Home Network Design & Installation
Free Network Audit
This is a no-obligation, risk-free assessment.
We don’t believe in pushy salespeople. We just feel that local Ontario businesses should experience enterprise-level IT support.
Start doing IT the proactive way with Full Spectrum Computer Services.
To get started, fill out the form or, for a more personal touch, reach out to us at: 289-201-5911.