Running a business used to require expensive server equipment that needed to be replaced every few years. With FSCS Cloud, you get:
A server that is housed securely and maintained by our experienced technicians & engineers
Hardware that is handled as part of your monthly fee
Virtualized server environments that allow for higher hardware utilization and vastly less resource, space and energy demand
Access to files and applications as if they were physically at your location
Enhanced collaboration with anywhere, anytime access and permission settings
A boost in efficiency as you can now work anywhere and at anytime
Lowered costs while remaining environmentally friendly
Hosted IT Solutions
In addition to our Virtualized Cloud we also offer other cloud solutions, such as:
Hosted Exchange Email
Hosted Internet Mail POP/IMAP
Email Filtering/Spam Protection
FSCS cloud grants your business new capabilities to improve your day-to-day operations without the extraordinary start-up costs associated with new technology. Get enterprise-level IT solutions for affordable small business prices.
Cloud-Powered Solutions – Giving you Efficiency, collaboration, accessibility – welcome to the cloud!
Cloud computing is the future of small and medium business technology management that greatly reduces the cost of setup and IT management overheads. With the cloud, you reap the benefits of a secure, expertly managed data centre without the expense of having to purchase and run your own equipment.
Virtualized Cloud for Oshawa
Virtualization – Cut Costs and Improve Efficiency
One of the cool parts about technology is the way things develop over time. One of the technologies every business should consider using is virtualization. Virtualization and cloud computing makes you less dependent on a particular desktop machine, since your data and applications are all ran though the servers.
What are the advantages of virtualizing an office?
- Lower costs – virtual terminals are cheaper than computers and are much much faster to load a new user into the system
- Faster fixes – If a system totally bombs out, another image can be written and the user back up and running just like they were before in an hour or less in most cases, rather than days.
- Lower costs for licensing – Licensing can get expensive, virtual machines are easier to manage license access and purchasing as it is much more exact who is and who is not currently employed.
What to Avoid Virtualizing
- Any system that requires a dongle based device to be attached. Say you are a doctor and an EKG machine needs to hook to a single computer through a serial port, that computer would be a bad computer to try and virtualize.
- High performing systems – If you have a super intense user – such as graphic design with large files constantly getting updated, a user like this will normally see a decrease in their productivity due to data transfer speed across the network.
- Mission critical systems – This could be the computer that is attached to the security system or the time clock. If the effect of the system being down for an hour is much worse than it is today (maybe today you can work around the system if it crashed) it would be a bad area to virtualize.
Ultimately, 90% or more of the computers in most environments could be virtualized and people would be more productive. There are limitations, which is why you want a local Oshawa Managed IT Services team to help you figure out what should and what should not be virtualized.
Virtual Cloud Servers for Small Business and Web Development
Full Spectrum Computer Services is an Oshawa based Virtual Server provider. Our Virtual Server solutions are designed to offer small to medium sized business as well as web development professionals maximum reliability, flexibility and security at the most affordable rates. With the advancements in the capabilities of Virtual Servers over the past several years, we are able to offer you a cost effective Dedicated Server alternative on a subscription and pay-as-you-go basis.
Depending on the particular IT needs of your business, our Virtual Server solution may be more sensible and beneficial than our Dedicated Server Solutions, especially when it comes to your budget outlay for your information technology requirements.
We offer a variety of Virtual Server packages and add-ons, which can be customized to your business IT needs. Both our Virtual and Dedicated Server solutions have their unique features and benefits. To see which server configuration is the right solution for you, FREE ASSESSMENT below or give us a call: 289-201-5911
Do you have questions about Virtualized Cloud and Managed IT Services and what they can do for your company?
Start doing IT the proactive way with Full Spectrum Computer Services.
To get started, fill out the form or, for a more personal touch, reach out to us at: 289-201-5911.